Thursday, September 6, 2012

17 Weeks

Well finally I'm back on the blog! I'm so far behind, I doubt that I will catch up.  As most of you know we are expecting our second baby in February 2013.  We are beyond excited!


(This is the note Papa left on the fridge, I'm guessing at the time he was thinking girl)

We found out in June that we were expecting - here are some pictures from our 8 week appointment.  At first, we thought girl....the heart rate was at 178 and Kutler's was never that high.  Well now we don't know what to think....at our last appointment the heart rate was 158.  I immediately thought boy....Kutler's heart rate was always around 156 or 158.

Regardless, we are just excited to have another baby.  We will find out on Sept. 24th what we are having. It has been pretty sweet watching Kutler figure out whats going on.  We talk about the baby on a daily basis.  I will ask him - "Kutler, where is the baby"? And he very gently rubs my tummy.  He can't quite say baby, but he does say baybay...sweetest thing ever!!

Not long after we found out we were expecting Gram and Aunt Macy came down for a visit.  They thought Kutler needed some books on becoming a big brother - I can't tell you how many times we've read theses - good thing a couple of the books talk about having a little brother and the other two talk about a baby sister...either way we should be good! :)



Other than having a stomach bug first trimester and being extremely tired - this pregnancy hasn't been that bad.  I do know, that with number 2 you start showing a lot sooner than with #1! Totally worth it! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment