Thursday, September 6, 2012

3 Years~

I really can't believe yesterday we celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary! Three years have actually gone by pretty fast! I can't imagine how fast the next 10 years are going to fly by!

Two out of our three anniversaries I've been pregnant....I'm ready to celebrate an anniversary without being pregnant or having a little little one.  I'm so looking forward to the day we can go to dinner and it will taste great and I won't have heart burn all night! :) We've already decided come our five year and the Merrill's 10 year (just two more years) we will be somewhere vacationing without our kids! I'm sure you will find all four of us on a beach somewhere........probably thinking about our kids the entire time wishing they were with us! haha!


Our special day three years ago...it was our perfect day! 

Three years later...still as happy as can be and even more in love than when our journey began 6 years ago! 






No comments:

Post a Comment