Tuesday, September 18, 2012

19 Weeks

We find out what we are having on Monday - I'm going crazy, I'm just dying to know!! I can't imagine not having the option of finding out the gender.  It gives me peace of mind and helps with all the preparing.  I know Zack is ready to find out too - mainly so I will quit asking him everyday....so what do you think we are having?  :) 

So next week at this time, I will know whether we will be having a little boy or little girl.  Either way, I'm ecstatic! .Everyone keeps asking what I think we are having...honestly I really don't know, but the farther we get into this pregnancy it really reminds me of Kutler.  I feel like I'm carrying the same - high and straight out. And the heart burn has returned.  It didn't matter what I would eat or wouldn't eat for dinner with K, I had horrible heart burn every single night! I didn't have morning sickness with K and I didn't have morning sickness this time around.  However, I have lost my breakfast several times due to changing a dirty diaper - oh my word!! I'm not sure how someone so little and cute can stink so bad!! ha! 

So, with that being said, as of today I think we are having a boy!! Either way it will be great, but I think it would be so much fun to have two boys 22 months apart! I know they will probably fight and wrestle like crazy, but I think they would grow up being best friends!  And honestly, speaking from my relationship with my older brother - if this is a girl, then I'm sure they will fight and wrestle and grow up being best friends too! :) 

I've been blessed with another (so far) easy pregnancy - I just hope and pray the second half is just as easy! 

~K'Lyn 

No comments:

Post a Comment