Friday, July 13, 2012

Happy 6th Anniversary!

Our first summer dating - 2006


Today is one of my most favorite days for many reasons - one it's my birthday! :) But, the most important reason,  6 years ago I went on a first day with a guy I kind of knew (Thanks to Andrea Hershey) I never imagined that one date could so drastically change my life....forever!
 I honestly don't think I will ever forget that summer.  It was full of exploring a new city, spending time with great friends (the summer wouldn't have been complete without Andrea and Wil)  finding our favorite patio's, pool time, Saturday nights at 8.0's, The Spazmatics......The song Jessie's girl brings a flood of memories....It was a summer full of taking chances, having fun, and falling in love.  It's by far my most favorite summer ever! 
In honor of our 6 year anniversary I've posted some pictures.  I know, a ton, but once I started looking I had a hard time choosing!! 
 Spring 2012

Our sweet family of three....soon to be four! 













Happy Anniversary to the man of my dreams - thank you for always taking care of me and making our life together so interesting and fun! :)  I'm so blessed and thankful for you and our sweet family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment