Monday, February 6, 2012

Well it has been awhile since my last post.  As always, a lot has changed! Kutler is growing like crazy and discovering something new everyday! He has officially started climbing onto/into everything! He has always loved to "help" me do the dishes.  Trying to be a patient mom I grab the silverware out first so he can "help" me unload the remaining dishes.  I seriously turned my back for less than 2 seconds and this is what I found -


He was so proud and honestly I couldn't grab my phone quick enough! He keeps me on my toes and laughing constantly! He also tried climbing up the bathroom cabinets this morning - not sure I'm ready for that.  He pulled out the bottom drawer and was trying to step inside when I noticed.  Hopefully he won't figure that one out for awhile.

Today is my first day as a full time stay at home wife/mom.  Every time he looks up at me with those bright blue eyes, or looks at me and says Mama, or giggles, or discovers something new and looks at me so proud - I know we made the right decision.

I'm so thankful my husbands supports this decision and has encouraged me to stay at home for a little while. I'm truly blessed to have such a hard working, supportive husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment